SUMMER!!!

I cannot wait for summer to come because I have had enough of school this year. The first couple of weeks of summer I will most likely sleep in to 12 o’clock, which will be nice. My friends and I also plan to do a trip to six flags after exams. It will most likely occur in the second week of summer. Throughout the summer I will concentrate on playing tennis. I plan to play about 3 to 4 hours of tennis each day to get ready for big tournaments. In June my family and I will be traveling to Florida to visit my whole family and celebrate my cousins 30th birthday. During that time I will probably go to the beach and play golf and tennis. Later in the summer my family and I are also traveling to France for two weeks. This will be an amazing experience because I have never been there before and I heard it is wondering there. The only other time I have been to Europe is last summer when I went to Italy and that trip was the best trip I ever went on. I will mostly likely play COD and Halo throughout the summer as well.    
« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .