Exams

Finnals are the worst time of year for a high school student. The teachers seem to think it would be funny make all the work due the last three days of school, and in addition to that work we have the exams to prepare for. This work is hard, but we only have two weeks left until summer. My exams schedule worked out this year so i only end up having to take three written exams: History, English, and Math. My German exam is a presentation, so i still have work but peresentations aren't that bad. For my aret exam I just have to show up to the critic and talk about work, so that requires no studying, and my physics exam is a project i will have already finished by the exam period. The History exam will not be to difficult because we get to bring in an entire page cheet sheet (thank you Mrs. Ciotti), the Math will require some memorization of formuals and other concepts but should not be to stressful, but the english exam will be the hardest of the three. For English i will have to outline an essay, momorize vocab, and study the books and poem we have read throughout the year. All in all this years exams for me will not be to difficult.
« July 2017 »
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .