Summer.

I wish summer could be what it used to be: having nothing to do and just hanging out doing just about nothing. That is exactly what I need right now. Since I'm a little late on my blog, right now I am smack in the middle of final exams, and let me tell you, I am jut swamped. It literally amazes me how much stuff i have to do. I'm going to put the amount of time I will have spent in total preparing for my finals at about 30-35 hours. Maybe more. And then the worst part of all of this is that once I'm done with school and get all of those A's on my report card, I still won't have time to relax. As soon as my schedule is finished with being filled up with schoolwork, it willed by stuffed with athletic events. I will be playing quite a bit of lacrosse in the beginning of the summer and playing quite a bit of squash in the end of it. However, fortunately for me, somewhere in the middle of all of the, for some of July that is, I will have time the head up to my house in Maine and relax there. I will enjoy that part of my summer sooooo much. HJJNGRYKNMUIHMUUFREUHMFULSEFKDYGFKJRHGNBRVNFGHJKBNSF BHKBV YUGBERYUTBGHNTJKRNV FN EHUVBHREUBHVFKBDJKVBFGHJOGBEROBVYBEYHYTUHEYHTUYBVGHJBVJF. Yeah. I don't know what it means either... Just angry typing in caps lock to express my anger at exams.
« October 2017 »
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .